Is Your Teen Anxious or Depressed?
Is your teen experiencing emotional instability and mood swings? Have you noticed a shift in your teen’s behavior? Do you have a gut instinct that they’re dealing with some internal emotional rollercoasters, possibly anxiety or depression? Are you feeling the effects of it throughout the entire household – walking on eggshells, not knowing which version of your teen you’re going to encounter, or wondering how you can help them feel less stressed?
If you or your teen is showing symptoms of:
- Being withdrawn
- Feeling constantly tired
- Mood Swings
- Being closed-off
Then, you’ll likely benefit from this webinar.
You and Your Teen Aren’t Alone
We’re honored to care for so many teens in this exact position. Whether related to social settings, pressure with growing up, or deciding their next steps in life, we see teens suffering from anxiety and depression have some of the following behaviors:
- Avoiding places and social interactions
- Shutting down in social settings and exhibiting lack of motivation
- Having low self-esteem, negative self-image, talk of self-harm
- Experiencing mood swings, and explosive or unpredictable behavior
- Taking part in unhealthy coping mechanisms and “self-treatment”
Mood disorders affect one in six teens and almost twice as often in females than males. Research shows that when left untreated, teens with mood disorders are at higher risk to perform poorly in school, miss out on important social experiences, and engage in substance abuse.
Take The First Step in Helping Your Teen Feel Better
This webinar will address:
- the most common causes of stress in teens
- presentation of anxiety and depression in teens
- tips and tools to help them feel less stressed and more hopeful
- ways for your teen to take part in their progress
To get alerts to our future webinars and workshops, subscribe to our newsletter! Click HERE to visit our Contact Us page and subscribe at the bottom of the page!